ITC Clearance is a credit repair agency and debt mediation business with our head office in Bloemfontein. We specialise in reducing your monthly debt installments, removing adverse listing and improving your credit scores with Transunion, Experian, XDS and Compuscan.
Welcome to the Joburg CBD Branch.
- No consolidation loan is necessary.
- Pay only one affordable monthly installment.
- Have sufficient funds for living expenses.
- You get immediate relieve – no waiting period.
- You cannot be turned down.
- You adverse listings will be updated.
- Pay only 60% of your current installments.
- Keep your assets.
- Installment amounts are reduced.
- Repayment periods get extended.
- Judgement amounts get discounted.
- No more hassles with debt collectors.
- No more letters of demand.
- No legal fees.
We work with several partners in the credit environment.
- Estate agents
- Vehicle dealers
- Furniture store sales people
- Debt collectors
- Insurance agents
- Loan originators
You can consult with us via email or telephonically.
- We do 80% of rescissions via email, telephone, fax and courier services.
- We obtain credit report and do assessment and payment plans for our clients.
- We can only assist clients once we have latest credit report.
- We need to do an assessment of what is in the report in order to suggest a suitable solution.
- The plan depends on what we find on the credit report.
- The cost for the credit report and assessment is R150.
- You need to complete our (1) consent form and email it back to us with a copy of your (2) ID and (3) proof of payment to account:
Description of services
Simple and affordable solutions for your unique situation!
We perform all tasks from beginning to completion and you our client never have to attend any court appearances. We will clear your listings with all credit bureaus.
- Clearing of judgement orders
- Clearing of administration orders
- Clearing of default orders
- Clearing of trace alerts
- Clearing of Debt Review
- ITC Disputes
- Debt mediation
- Investigation & Rescission of Garnishees with possible refunds